Most playground injuries can be prevented or the severity reduced by good planning, design, maintenance and regularly scheduled inspections.
Playground Inspections include:
- Identification of hazards on playgrounds and equipment in a 50 page written report including recommendations for corrective action
- Maintenance, safety surfacing, and labeling requirements
- Head and body entrapment identification
- Fall and trip hazard identification
- Heat and burn hazards
- Accessibility – Americans with Disability ACT requirements – ADA
- Written safety Recommendations and comprehensive corrective action plan
We use guidelines set by the National Recreation and Park Association, Consumer Product Safety Commission – CPSC, ASTM standards, Environmental Rating Scale-ERS, NAEYC best practices, Keystone Stars Standards and DPW regulations
The worst day as a child care provider can be the day when a child is hurt on your playground. Accidents can happen. Properly installed and maintained playground equipment lessens the possibility of playground accidents. Our Certified Playground Safety Inspectors are available to see that your equipment is properly installed and maintained.